• APTITUDE X ensures an enabling environment for learning and takes strict action against Violation of Code of Conduct.
• To enroll, participants are required to be fully vaccinated. Without this, the participant will not be granted admission. •
APTITUDE X has a zero tolerance for any form of aggressive behavior such as harassments, stalking, or ragging activities and can result in strict disciplinary action.
• Participants will be charged in case of damage to any APTITUDE X property.
• Participants are allowed on campus only an hour before and an hour after the class. Overstaying or attempting to enter APTITUDE X at another time without prior permission will result in strict disciplinary action.
• Vehicles are allowed parking in the designated Free Parking area only.
• Parking on pathways, roads and crossings is considered a violation of campus policies.
• Repeated parking violation will result in fines and/or being barred entry into APTITUDE X.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited.
• Refunds are only given if a course is cancelled by the Center for Continuing Education Studies.
• Course fee is non-refundable in case of a disciplinary issue.
• Participants are required to undertake due diligence regarding the course selection. Once registered, participants cannot switch courses when classes commence.
• The University reserves the right to make the final decision on refunds and course swaps.
• In case a refund is applicable, the participant has to claim within 30 days of the course commencement date, after which the refund cannot be claimed.